this will be an earthworm in 1000 years

What kind of bird descends screaming on a city of worms?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

tree please for me please

I keep my head busy
with saturday thoughts
and tie up my fingers
in personal knots
I loosen my feet
in the flimsiest ways
kicking the wrappers and
racing the strays

I want a pine tree
to erupt in my room
in minutes
there splatters
botanical doom

Le Fine first floor panties
with needles of green
pokesnagging the lace and
insulting the seams

a hot captain coffee
tossed up from below
while some hungrychumps eggs
dust the branches like snow

I faint like a witch
who smell her own grin
who cant stand the green
or the heat of her skin

I laugh like a doll
in a jewelry box maze
kicking the clasps off the
racy hurrays

I chooses my dresses
and partners to trap
but can't can't CAINT TWIRL
'less the latch is unclapped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home