this will be an earthworm in 1000 years

What kind of bird descends screaming on a city of worms?

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Pear Sequence


Spotted this little foxy in the produce section of the WalMart in Harrison County, Kentucky. Oh, she'd been genetically altered. That you could tell by her bumpy explosive skin...she'd grown in spurts alright. Like a pubescent weed, like a twelve-year-old innocent gone plump and booby. A beautiful lemony-green skin I could not argue with...Of course, I said nothing of her augmentation. Botox? Bovine Growth Hormone? Pesticides? Why offend? Did it matter? No. No the point is she was for sale, and my mom had sixty-five cents.

I got her back to the car via my warm coat pocket. It was raining and I felt a protective affection for my new muse. Once she realized a couple a pics was what I was after, she did get a little skittish. I promised not to show her face, but she still tried to fucking run. That's why the picture's a little blurry.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home