this will be an earthworm in 1000 years

What kind of bird descends screaming on a city of worms?

Monday, January 02, 2006


This was all I wantedfrom Meredith. Just the money shot. Just this picture. Just a little something to remember her by and she was asleep and it's not like I showed her fucking face. It's just all I wanted. So I could remember her.

I didn't eat her right then. I actually prefer my pears more...natural, you know? Meredith was sweet though. I put some bandaids on her split from when she fell and stuck her back in my pocket. I shared her with my friend Marcey a few hours later cause we got really hungry and we were out and no one wanted to go to the store. Marcey was a little spooked by the bandaids but we were really, really hungry...otherwise we wouldn't have really...Meredith didn't cry or anything. I think she was just too tired.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home