this will be an earthworm in 1000 years

What kind of bird descends screaming on a city of worms?

Monday, January 02, 2006


Man, I felt kind of bad when she woke up right as I was taking the last picture. I guess I would have felt pretty exposed, too. But I wouldn't have started crying like a stupid immature cunt just because somebody snapped a picture of me. It's not like I showed her face or anything and I knew when she said she was only a few weeks old that she was just trying to be clever. Just like I knew that when I reminded her about the sixty five cents and who it was exactly that she belonged to now and she was like "My brother in Arkansas can get you the money!" that she was fucking lying.

But I did believe her when she said her head hurt because I could see she had a split that was kind of leaking some from the fall. But I didn't tell her that. I just let her rest a little and gave her a little pill for the pain. After she took it she seemed to be getting relaxed which made me happy.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home