this will be an earthworm in 1000 years

What kind of bird descends screaming on a city of worms?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I quit

in my mind about fifty-three times. I can't do this anymore. The dancing on the bar, the low cut tops...already at 24 it's beginning to feel pathetic to work in a bar. I meet people younger than me who are junior executives or some shit and NO I don;t want that but I also don't want to touch dishes and wash limes and I don't want to have to be nice to stupid people because I want one of their twenties.

I need to get my own twenties. I need to stop needing twenties. It seems the best solution would be to live on as little as possible and maye even starve a little. It's so hard to truly be destitute these days, though. There's so many people beating you at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home