this will be an earthworm in 1000 years

What kind of bird descends screaming on a city of worms?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

been away

out West you know...West seems to deserve a capital letter. we'll try to let that be the only one.

so i went out to a bar tonight for the first time since i've been back...since last night when i got back and you know what? my date wanted a cigarette and i with my two draft beers of courage felt it would be easy to ask her (bangs and tight jeans tucked inside the cowboy boots and white t-shirt and all) for one and she was a bitch. end of story. oh she gave me the cigarette and we talked for a bit about how we were both from the south and don't you miss how kind and considerate people are there? don't you miss that...consideration? i know i do. like when you walk up to someone and ask for a cigarette in the south maybe they'll want a dollar but they sure as shit won't ask "why did you come up to me? to be my friend? no, I could tell you wanted something." notice i capitalized her "I". It was a big "I". it seems i had interrupted a spiritual conversation and "I" was not to be bothered.

hey guess what lady? you don't want to be my friend. You don't want me to want you to be my friend. you just want to feel witty. congratulations. plaudits. you're drunk and i'm ashamed.

your friend was fat. you both had the same haircut. chances are, you have HPV. all capitals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home